The R1A-HS Steelheart Series upright single section refrigerator with half stainless doors is an attractive workhorse for any business. The dependable 1/4 HP motor that powers the compressor in the top of this unit provides the cabinet with a continuous stream of cold air through its unique 'ducted' air distribution system, which ensures a steady constant temperature.
The durable Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The R1A-HS Includes 3 epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports, and the (4) 4" stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard. It features field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd). Optional kits: 6" Legs, Epoxy or stainless steel shelves, Tray/pan slides, Foot pedal door opener, Additional air filter. The unit is ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 27.5" W x 33.5" D x 79.5" H
- Net capacity of 23.1 cubic feet
- Unique "ducted" air distribution system
- Epoxy electrocoated (E-Coat) evaporator coil to help fight corrosion for extended life
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- Field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd)
- One piece, full door length, extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Lockable Half Stainless Doors
- Insulated with 2 3/8" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Interior LED light bar is mounted horizontally on the ceiling
- Solid state control system with temperature alarms and LED display (°F or °C)
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 4" Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Includes 3 epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves adjustable in 1" increments on stainless steel supports
- Optional kits: 6" Legs, Epoxy or stainless steel shelves, Tray/pan slides, Foot pedal door opener, Additional air filter
- Nominal Compres. of 770 BTU/hr at 1/4 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 37.5" L x 31.5" D x 81" H at 345 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||27.5" W X 33.5" D X 79.5" H in
||Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
||ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified
|Energy Star® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 1.25 kwh/day, Amperage: 5, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 31 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.