The heat may be on outside, but youll be kept as cool as a cucumber with this sensational window air conditioning unit by Danby. The appliance has a 6,000 BTU-capacity and can keep areas up to 250 square feet in size nice and comfortable. It cant be beat when it comes to cooling down your room, office, apartment or condo with the three separate fan speeds and four-way air direction. The unit is easily programmed by the trendy mechanical controls. The removable air filter makes cleaning a breeze and youll save on electricity bills with the splendid 12.1 energy efficiency rating (EER). The R410A refrigerant makes it environmentally friendly and the variable temperature control allows you to program the air conditioner anywhere between 62F - 86F (17C - 30C). This user-friendly window air conditioner also features a 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service.
- 6,000 BTU air conditioner cools up to 250 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Removable air filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable temperature control from 62F - 86F (17C - 30C)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23" - 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.